• This policy only applies to direct bookings with Ngā Whare Mānatu.
• If you have booked through a 3rd party you have agreed to their cancellation policy, as well as all other policies of this property.
• A booking is a contract. A booking is only confirmed once a deposit has been paid (see payment policy)
• All bookings remain at the discretion of the manager/ owners. Management reserve the right to refuse entry, at its sole discretion, if it believes the party;
- Is not the person named on the reservation or the person named on the credit card.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Is younger than 20 years.
- The party is not of the character needed to stay within the Ngā Whare Mānatu environment.
• Your booking allocates only one vehicle per site. Please advise
at the time of booking if you have a trailer or Boat and we will
do our best to accommodate.
• This policy only applies to direct bookings with Ngā Whare
Your payment is processed through Windcave Payment Gateway. Windcave secures all your customer and credit/debit card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. Ngā Whare Mānatu will not store or transfer any of your credit/debit card information. All data is transferred using Windcave secure servers.
• At the time of your booking you will be required to enter your credit/debit card details. If your booking is within 7 days of your chosen arrival date, full payment is required.
• All bookings are confirmed only by a 50% deposit.
• All bookings are required to be paid in full within 7 days of your arrival, this will be deducted from the credit/debit card used to book your stay.
• If you have booked via a 3rd party that payment policy applies.
• A Credit card is also required for an in-print, which will be charged for any extra’s, lost property or damage caused during your stay. Please look after this property as if it was your own.
• An automatic surcharge of 2.5% will be added to payments by
credit card users
This policy only applies to direct bookings with Ngā Whare Mānatu.
• If you have booked via a 3rd party that cancellation policy
• Cancellations for reservations are not refundable where they
◦ Within 7 days of your stay.
◦ All no-shows will be charged the full amount as booked. No refund is given if you decide to leave a day early.
• If a cancellation is made and qualifies for a refund a “refund processing fee” of $50.00 will be deducted per room booked.
• Refunds will only be processed to the payment source received and within 10 days.
• Covid cancellations - If you need to isolate or if there is a lockdown due to covid pandemic we will also offer to put bookings forward to a new date (provide a credit). There are no refunds.
Wilful or Accidental damage: A guest will be responsible for any damage to the unit/property, loss of property or income.
These costs include;
◦ The direct repair costs;
◦ The daily accommodation costs at carded rates, until the
room is able to be let.
• Additional cleaning: We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of $150 per night if the room has been left in an unsatisfactory condition requiring extra cleaning.
When planning your trip please take note that we have a self check-in procedure. You can arrive any time after 3.00pm. It does not matter if you arrive late in the evening as you will have been given your key location and instructions by email the day before your arrival.
Check-out time is 11.00am. Late check out is only possible at the discretion of
Should you wish to have a late checkout you will need to contact us prior to
No smoking in the units, or on any walkways on the grounds.
No gatherings or parties.
3 minutes drive from SH 79 (Geraldine), 15 mins from SH 1, 1 Hour from Lake Tekapo & 1.5 hours from Christchurch